1. Relationship Manager
Duties and Activities:
1. Identify new banking business developments and opportunities;
2. Create and maintain an active network with corporate customer;
3. Understand the basic interests of companies and the way entrepreneurs think;
4. Collect and analyze data and information on industry in the Netherlands and other EU countries.
5. Develop a close working relationship with other leading banks in loan sector;
6. Provide financing solution according to customer requirements;
7. Responsible for credit investigation and management, complete relevant analyses and reports.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or MBA in business, accounting, economics, finance, or other related fields of study;
2. Minimum 3-5 years’ working banking industry experience required;
3. Able to work independently;
4. Proactive attitude and strategic mindset;
5. Good organizational and problem-solving skills;
6. Flexible and cooperative attitude (team player);
7. Strong analytical and communication skills;
8. Capable of actively developing, maintaining and using a professional network;
9. Excellent command of the English language;
2. Assistant Relationship Manager/Credit Analyst
Duties and Activities:
1. Assist the corporate relationship managers to manage and develop client portfolio with a strong aim to enhance client relationship and maintain best client experience;
2. Research on various sectors to identify potential corporate client;
3. Understanding of balance sheet, profit loss statements, financial ratios, credit proposal preparation;
4. Support the Relationship team to grow revenue and client base;
5. Work with product and support teams under the guidance of Relationship Manager;
6. Initiate telephone and email contact with clients. Interact with such clients to explore business opportunity;
7. Fix meetings for business team to meet and do post meeting follow up;
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or MBA in business, accounting, economics, finance, statistics, or other related fields of study;
2. Experience in Banking & Financial industry with focus on Corporate Banking clients;
3. Proactive attitude and strategic mindset;
4. Good organizational and problem-solving skills;
5. Flexible and cooperative attitude (team player);
6. Good data analysis and report writing skills;
7. Strong client focus mindset with great passion in developing career path within Corporate Banking industry;
8. Strong communication skills in English and Chinese;
3.Payment & System Operator
Duties and Activities:
1. Responsible for all file archiving management: scan timely customers’ and transaction files on a daily basis, manage the archiving room
2. Internal and external position reconciliations
3. System parameter management of core banking systems
4. Responsible for maintaining and executing system input
5. Trade Finance operations
6. Monitor and process transactions
1. Bachelor degree or higher in Business or Finance from an accredited university.
2. Ability to work independently, tenacious and detail-oriented
3. Active networking and influencing skills.
4. Good understanding of operational banking procedures and local clearing system.
5. Professional proficiency in English and fluent Chinese is required.
6. Strong cross-cultural awareness.
7. Excellent communication skills and team player.
8. 1-2 years experience in the Dutch banking industry is preferable.
1. Draft content such as reports, meeting minutes, speeches and notices.
2. Maintain relations with internal and external stakeholders.
3. Manage office facilities and liaise with facility management vendors.
4. Assist in human resources tasks.
5. Organize company events and staff social activities.
6. Provide different administrative assistance on demand.
1. Awareness of discipline and well-organized
2. Sense of responsibility
3. Awareness of serving
4. Sense of teamwork
Knowledge and skills
1. Excellent in English listening and speaking
2. Excellent in Chinese and English writing
3. Ability to adapt to new environment quickly
4. Good command of MS office
Please send your resume, self-recommendation letter, expected salary and one-inch photo via e-mail to us. Your submitted applications and materials will not be returned, but your personal information will be kept in strict confidentiality in our HR database for one year. If you do not receive any response after two weeks, you are not considered to be the most suitable candidate.
Address: Johannes Vermeerstraat 7-9, 1071DK Amsterdam